WEB SITE INFORMATION
The personal data of the user are used by Acanfora Fiori, who is the owner for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
1) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.)
- IT (management software, accounting, etc.)
for the following purposes:
- provision of services requested by the Customer or available on portals managed by (newsletter, information material,) as well as conclusion of the contract to which the interested party is a party;
- administrative and accounting purposes related to service contracts;
Any refusal to allow data processing makes it impossible to use the service requested by the user.
Without prejudice to explicit refusal by the interested party, the user’s data will also be processed for the following purposes:
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
3) Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Commercial consultants;
- Accounting and administrative;
data retention period
4) The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, despite having had previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or treated anonymously, where their preservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
5) Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the interested party may, according to the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- to know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of treatment based on consent, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to file a complaint with the Control Authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
6) The owner of the processing of your personal data is Acanfora Fiori based: Boscoreale (Na) ITALIA – 80041 – Via Passanti Flocco, 475.